Wallenborn's Jason Breakwell to speak at the upcoming Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals Conference 2016
Over the two days, this conference aims to explore, debate and answer how key international standards can be established and measured. A lively debate is guaranteed around other issues such as the modal shift to ocean freight and what air freight can offer in rapid delivery, constant monitoring and secure tamper-proof supply chains.
On 22-23 November, AirCargo News Events will host the 3rd Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals Conference in London.
Hilton London Heathrow Airport (Terminal 4)
The sector’s thought leaders will be there to discuss topical themes and the increasingly tight regulatory regime around pharma goods. Air cargo remains a key strategy for the safe transportation of pharmaceutical and life science products and shippers rightly expect high standards of performance from their suppliers.
As the air cargo industry continues to move forward and develop new pharmaceutical supply chain services and processes, what are the key performance measures that will set consistently high standards and create value for stakeholders? How do we collectively achieve and measure those standards?
Key conference themes include:
- Do logistics providers meet the expectations of shippers of these temperature sensitive commodities?
- Where is the temperature-controlled solutions industry heading with new products and services? Will this cost less or more?
- How can the industry work in even greater cooperation towards high standards of supply chain performance?
On Wednesday, 23rd November, at 14:00 Jason Breakwell, Commercial Director at Wallenborn Transports will be speaking about "Security in the Supply Chain". He will cover a range of topics including:
- Recent analysis on the true costs and impacts of supply chain crime
- Emerging threats in the European supply chain
- Hot spots in 2016
- Recent and expected initiatives to mitigate risks
It promises to be an informative session with references to real examples of risk and preventive measures.
If you are planning to be at the event and would like to arrange a meeting with Jason, please email LUX.email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!